Assistant Lamination Operator - APLPP
BRAMPTON, ON L6W3J3 CA
This is a rotating shift and the rotation is on a bi-weekly basis.
Morning Shift: 7 am-3:15pm - $21.84
Afternoon Shift: 3pm- 11:15pm - $21.84+0.75 as afternoon shift premium
Night Shift: 11:00pm-7:15am - $21.84+1.25 as night shift premium
-Your job duties are to operate the laminating machine, maintain the rollers and materials.
- Read and interpret job tickets and specifications, input the correct settings, monitor equipment, and troubleshoot any problems that arise during operation of the laminating machine.
- Read docket to check job specifications
- Assist operator with laminator set ups and change overs
- Loads rolls of film onto Lamination machines
- Moves skids and rolls using lifting equipment
- Prepares glue for the machine by dispensing glues and solvents
- Adheres to all safety related procedures
- Lifting up to 50 lbs with the help of a pump truck
A enthusiastic candidate who will diligently performs the duties and adds an asset to the staff.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 40lbs unaided
An interview will be conducted by Armor consultant
Qualified candidates will be presented further to our client
Final interview and decision will be taken by our client for successful on-boarding of suitable candidates
Police clearance check
Double vaccination status is required
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.