Counter Balance, Reach & Order Picker Forklift Operators - APLFL
Pickering, ON L1X0H4 CA
Do you possess a valid forklift license? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Armor People Link is currently seeking skilled Counterbalance, Order Picker and Reach forklift operators to join our client's team in Pickering. Our client is a reputable manufacturer and distributor of construction and land equipment in the Pickering area.
Afternoon Shift- 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM- Pay rate $23 a hour +4% vacation pay (Shift breakdown: 3:30 PM to 8:00 PM at $23/hour & from 8:00 PM-12:00 AM with an additional night premium of $2/hour, making it $25/hour for the remaining four hours)
- Order picking of medium to large parts of heavy equipment using Counter Balance, Reach and Order Picker machines.
- Primary functions include picking, put away, shipping and receiving
- Scan and store new inventory into narrow aisle rack locations
- Create and manage 'pick carts' for efficient picking operations
- Follow scanning instructions to accurately pick and scan the designated products, placing them into corresponding totes or skids
- Exercise extreme care when handling materials, as the parts are highly valuable and costly
- Must have Valid Counter Balance, Reach and Order Picker license
- Must have operated Counter Balance, Reach and Order Picker for a minimum of two years
- Must be able to lift up to 50 LBS
- Must have at least two doses of vaccination
- Must have a reliable vehicle to commute to the work location as there is no public transit available
- Must be flexible to work on weekends and OT
- Must be able to complete a skill assessment during interview
- Must know how to operate a RF scanner
Join our team today and take advantage of this excellent opportunity to showcase your forklift operating skills. Apply now by submitting your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those meeting the above mentioned criteria will be contacted.
- Candidates are required to complete registration and compliance criteria of Armor People Link
- Updated resume and Forklift License are required
- Valid photo ID, SIN and legal permit to work is required (applicable to candidates on work permit)
- Qualified candidates will be setup for a virtual interview with client and after that an on-site forklift driving test at client site
- After the successful pass, Candidates will be given immediate joining dates.
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.