Counter Balance Forklift Operators - APLFL
MARKHAM, ON L3S4K4 CA
Shift 1: 5:00 AM-1:30 PM- Pay rate $20/hr
Shift 2: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM- Pay rate $20/hr
Shift 3: 4:30 PM -1:00 AM - (Pay rate is paid as 4:30 to 8pm at $20/hour, after 8pm to 1am with additional night premium of $2/hour which makes them 5 hours paid at $22/hour)
Total 8 hours with half an hour unpaid lunch and 2- 15 mins paid breaks
Length of role: Minimum of 6 months with potential of hire on
Growth on hiring (Temp to Perm): Hire package includes 100% benefits, Bonus twice a year, Premiums, performance review at 3 months and 6 months, vacation 3 weeks and 7 personal days.
- Order picking of medium to large parts of heavy equipment using Counter Balance machines.
- Picking / put away/ shipping and receiving is the primary function.
- Scan and put away all new inventory into narrow aisle rack locations
- Scan and create 'pick carts' for picking
- Follow scanning instructions and pick & scan appropriate product and place & scan into corresponding tote/skid
- Careful handling of material is required as parts are very costly
- Must have Valid Counter Balance license
- Must have operated Counter Balance for over a year
- Must know how to operate a RF scanner
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to handle 30lb boxes consistently and up to 50 lb. boxes on occasion
- Worker Health & Safety Awareness certificate (available online)
-Candidates are required to complete registration and compliance criteria of Armor People Link
- Updated resume and Forklift License are required
- Valid photo ID, SIN and legal permit to work is required (applicable to candidates on work permit)
- Qualified candidates will be setup for a virtual interview with client and after that an on-site forklift driving test at client site
- After the successful pass, Candidates will be given immediate joining dates.
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.