Counter Balance and Reach Forklift Operators - APLFL
Pickering, ON L1X0H4 CA
***Don't' miss the chance to earn some extra money this fall
When you call us at office 905-567-6855 don't forget to ask about Armor Peak Season Bonus 2022***
Shift 1- Afternoon: 11:00 AM to 7:30 PM (Pay Rate: $22 per hr)
Shift 2: Evening: 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM (Pay rate is paid as 3:30 to 8pm at $22/hour, after 8pm to 12am with additional night premium of $2/hour which makes them 4 hours paid at $24/hour)
- Order picking of medium to large parts of heavy equipment using Counter Balance and Reach machines.
- Picking / put away/ shipping and receiving is the primary function.
- Scan and put away all new inventory into narrow aisle rack locations
- Scan and create 'pick carts' for picking
- Follow scanning instructions and pick & scan appropriate product and place & scan into corresponding tote/skid
- Careful handling of material is required as parts are very costly.
Must have Valid Counter Balance and Reach license
- Must have operated Counter Balance or Reach for over a year
- Must know how to operate a RF scanner
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to handle 30lb boxes consistently and up to 50 lb. boxes on occasion
- Worker Health & Safety Awareness certificate (available online)
- Must have at least two doses of vaccination.
-Candidates are required to complete registration and compliance criteria of Armor People Link
- Updated resume and Forklift License are required
- Valid photo ID, SIN and legal permit to work is required (applicable to candidates on work permit)
- Qualified candidates will be setup for a virtual interview with client and after that an on-site forklift driving test at client site
- After the successful pass, Candidates will be given immediate joining dates.
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.