Crown Reach & Order Picker Forklift Operators (Turret Operator)- APLFL
Mississauga, ON L5R4G4 CA
We prefer to have Turret experience, However our client is willing to provide on-site training/license to the right candidates who are willing to commit long-term with excellent work ethics. Our client is willing to provide training on Turret to candidates who has experience of Crown Reach and Crown Order picker machines. Candidate must have operated machines in narrow aisle and wire guarded setup.
Shift Timing: Morning 8: 00 AM to 4: 30 PM and Afternoon 3: 30 PM to 12: 00 AM
Pay rate - TBD based upon the experience
Duties / Responsibilities:
Order picking using WMS
Building and staging shipments
Load and unload trailers/containers as required
General warehouse duties as assigned
Actively communicate with supervisors and operators to effectively handle material and notify them of problems/concerns
Accurately document work performed
Assist in the efficient completion of inventory audits
Stack skids or pallets in designated areas.
Clean up and dispose of scrap bracing, cardboard, and strapping and place in proper containers or designated areas
Sign applicable drive
Must have Valid order picker / cherry picker license
- Must have Valid working at heights / fall arrest certificate
- Must have Valid Reach license
- Valid Counterbalance license is an asset
- Must have operated an Order picker and Reach forklifts for over a year - machines operate on a guide wire.
- Must know how to operate a RF scanner
- Must be detail oriented
- Scan and put away all new inventory into narrow aisle rack locations
- Scan and create 'pick carts' for picking
- Associate must be comfortable performing GENERAL LABOUR duties as per the operations requirements
such as skid building, wrapping, moving products, manual order picking, cleaning etc.
- Associates MUST BE AVAILABLE TO DO EXTENDED HOURS
An interview will be conducted by Armor consultant
Qualified candidates will be presented further to our client for the forklift test.
Associate will be required to pass an initial safe forklift operator test at our client site
Police clearance check
Double vaccination status is required
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.