Forklift Operators - Reach, Order Picker and Counterbalance- APLFL
Pickering, ON L1X0H4 CA
Primary requirements: Material Handling forklifts used at the facility are Counterbalance, Order pickers, and Raymond reach.
Associates should be good at operation of 1 to 2 machines in a fast pace work environment, preferably all. However, Client is open to experienced candidates from fast pace work environment with limited machine numbers too depending on if associates are highly skilled at the machines they operate.
Shifts Available: Various shifts are available, multiple roles are available on each shift. Roles will be filled with qualified candidates who pass the on-site client testing.
2nd shift: 11: 00 am to 7: 30 pm- - pay rate $22/hour
Total 8 hours with half an hour unpaid lunch and 2- 15 mins paid breaks
License required: Raymond reach/ Counterbalance/ Order picker (either/ or / multiple)based on experience and roles
Experience required: Primarily order picking of at least 2-3 years with Raymond reach, or Order picker, material put away with Counterbalance
Length of role: Minimum of 6 months with potential of hire on based on associate performance and work ethics
Growth on hiring (Temp to Perm): Hire package includes 100% benefits, Bonus twice a year, Premiums, performance review at 3 months and 6 months, vacation 3 weeks and 7 personal days.
- Order picking of medium to large parts of heavy equipment by using Raymond reach and Counterbalance machines.
- Careful handling of material is required as parts are very costly
- Picking / put away/ shipping and receiving is the primary function. Associates will be assigned on-site on the duties by the department leads or supervisors.
Requirements: Licensed Raymond reach/ counterbalance / order picker (note: each role can be unique and may require single or multiple license, Armor will discuss it with applicants based on their qualification and shifts availability)
Minimum 2-3 year of experience of Reach /Counterbalance/ Order picker (Cherry picker) MH Equipment
Valid Raymond reach license / counterbalance license / Order picker (cherry picker)
Fall arrest training(asset)
Worker Health & Safety Awareness certificate (available online)
Forklift - Certified
FLC - Order Picker
FLC - Raymond Reach
FLC - Counter Balance
-Candidates are required to complete registration and compliance criteria of Armor People Link
- Updated resume and Forklift License are required
- Valid photo ID, SIN and legal permit to work is required (applicable to candidates on work permit)
- Qualified candidates will be setup for a virtual interview with client and after that an on-site forklift driving test at client site
- After the successful pass, Candidates will be given immediate joining dates.
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.