Full -time material handler - Raymond reach and Order picker - APLFL
Vaughan, ON L4K5W1 CA
MHE Operators are responsible for operating Material Handling equipment for order picking, put aways, shipping and moving products within the facility. Must follow the safety guidelines and daily machine checks. Candidates must have 2+ years of work experience on Raymond Reach and Raymond order selector/picker. Must have experience in Order picking and put away.
MAJOR INTERSECTION: Hwy 7 and Keele
Shift time: For Summer till Labor day:
8: 30 am to 5 pm Monday to Fridays.
What we offer: Full -time hours with potential of over-time
Pay rate: $20/hour to $22/hour + 4% vacation pay ( Pay rate will be based on experience)
Duties: Associate would be responsible to operate any of the machines based on daily/weekly operational requirements. Role requirement is to perform General labor duties wherever or as needed. Such as manual picking by using RF scanner, skid building, shipping, receiving, pallet wrapping etc. Your day to day will include 50/50 - GL and Forklift work.
- Operating forklifts of Raymond reach and order pickers
- Order picking using WMS Building and staging shipments
- Stock put-away
- Inventory maintenance/rotation
- Additional warehouse duties as assigned by supervisor/ Team lead
-Requirements: Work requirements of Raymond Reach and Order picker
- Must have Raymond reach license
- Must have Order picker license
- Must have order picking experience by using Raymond reach and order picker
- Must have good attendance Monday through Friday
-Associate must have License and minimum 2 years of experience of Raymond reach and Order picker
-CSA approved steel-toed safety boots are required on site
-Associates are required to be prompt and on-time
-You must be comfortable working in a fast paced, productivity-focused environment
-The job requires frequent bending, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs
- Associate must be comfortable to work General labour and Forklift both duties
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.
Workplace Health and safety is our top priority to ensure our Associates are safe at all our roles and clients. We continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all the recommended precautions.