Full-time Counterbalance Forklift Operator - APLFL
Mississauga, ON L5R4G4
o Shipping and receiving inbound and outbound trailers and containers
o Maintain service quality by following organizations standards
o Ensure that customer service targets and goals are successfully met
o Ensure the company's Health and Safety and Operational efficiencies are met
o General warehouse duties as assigned
o Actively communicate with supervisors and operators to effectively handle material and notify them of problems/concerns
o Accurately document work performed
o Assist in the efficient completion of inventory audits
o Stack skids or pallets in designated areas.
o Clean up and dispose of scrap bracing, cardboard, and strapping and place in proper containers or designated areas
o Sign applicable driver documentation as required
o Manual work may be required
o Container de-stuffing from time to time
o Promote a clean, safe and positive work environment.
o Maintain the facility's equipment and materials and a clean, neat, and orderly work area
Shift Time: 9am to 6pm
Work days: Monday to Friday and Sunday (Flexibility is required to work on every other Sunday)
Pay rate: $17/hour + 4% vacation pay
What we're looking for
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who is able to perform Forklift and general manual work duties.
1-2 years Receiving /Warehouse experience with Counterbalance forklift license
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
Willingness to learn and join in an active, high energy and high performing team
· Associate will be required to pass an initial safe forklift operator test at our client site
· CSA approved steel-toed safety boots are required on site
· Associates are required to be prompt and on-time
· You must be comfortable working in a fast paced, productivity-focused environment
· The job requires frequent bending, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs
· Must be comfortable lifting up to 40-50 lbs
· Ability to pass the Background check
Please apply with your resume and call us at 905-567-6855 for more information.