Machine Operators- APLGL
Mississauga, ON L5R4G4 CA
Our client is a multinational printing company that allows consumers to build high quality customized personalized printed products and preserve those memories in unique ways. Whether it is a calendar of your recent vacation, a canvas print of your newborn baby, or a beautiful wedding book, it is all custom, personalized and designed entirely by the end consumer. They are looking to hire machine operators for various shifts available at their Mississauga location. Training will be provided to the candidate as per the client requirements.
We have Day, Afternoon and Night shifts available
Day Shift- 7:00 AM -3:00 PM - Payrate $18.82 an hour + 4% vacation pay
Afternoon Shift- 3:00 PM-11:00 PM- Payrate $19.32 an hour + 4% vacation pay
Night Shift- 11:00 PM-7:00 AM- Payrate $20.32 an hour + 4% vacation pay
What you will be doing:
Oversees machine operation & makes minor adjustments
Operate Bourg and Frontier machines
Lift up to 50 LBS to change the die cartridges
Who is our Ideal candidate:
- Must have at least 1-2 years of machine operating experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 LBS
- Must be able to wear CSA approved safety shoes
- Mist be able to lift, bend, stand for eight hours
-Candidates are required to complete registration and compliance criteria of Armor People Link
- Valid photo ID, SIN and legal permit to work is required (applicable to candidates on work permit)
- Qualified candidates will be setup for an in-person interview with client
- After the successful pass, Candidates will be given immediate joining dates.
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.