Material Handler / Forklift Operator - Rotating shift - APFL
BRAMPTON, ON L6W3J3 CA
Candidates will be doing all 3 shifts as below: (ROTATIONAL SHIFTS)
Morning Shift: 7 am-3:15pm - $24
Afternoon Shift: 3pm- 11:15pm - $24 +$0.75 as afternoon shift premium
Night Shift: 11:00pm-7:15am - $24 +$1.25 as night shift premium
ROLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Material handlers work in warehouses and production facilities to move products.
- This might mean finding materials on the shelves and wrapping them and putting them on a delivery truck, or pulling materials off the truck and putting them in the proper shelf spot.
- What is the difference between material handler and forklift operator.
- Forklift driving is a sub category of material handling, forklift driver uses a motorized machine to transport product from one
location to another.
- A Material Handler pulls and verifies materials and supplies on production orders via forklifts.
- Experienced in Counterbalance and Crown Reach
- Also duties/ tasks assigned by the Supervisor
We are looking to hire a potential forklift driver/ material handler who will diligently performs the duties and adds an asset to the staff.
- 2+ years experience on Crown counterbalance and reach trucks.
- Valid Forklift License
- Open to rotational shifts
- Operate Lift Trucks in a safe manner
- Supplier material to machines as needed
- Loads and Unloads trucks and tractor trailers
- Puts material away in a warm room and finished goods warehouse
- Wraps Skids
- Conducts daily lift truck check circle checks
- Checks Computer and enters information
- Physical ability to lift 50 lbs
An interview will be conducted by Armor consultant
Qualified candidates will be presented further to our client
Final interview and decision will be taken by our client for successful on-boarding of suitable candidates
Police clearance check
Double vaccination status is required
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.