Metal Grinder/ General labour - APLGL
Brampton, ON L6W1X9
This role includes use a hand grinder to metal grind small and light weight aero parts. Hand and eye precision is required for detailed grinding on small parts. Client is a safe work environment and provide a proper safety gear to work in the metal casting, production and grinding departments.
- Grinding of metal products
- lifting up to 10 pounds
- operating a grinder machine
-Ability to lift upto 50 lbs
-Ability to grind metal parts and able to follow the precision
Benefits: Client benefit package will be available upon hiring.
- Previous grinding or any mechanical experience is an asset
- Attention to Health and safety policies
- Must have a reliable work attitude and ability to work Monday through Friday
- Previous manufacturing experience in a metal manufacturing setup is an asset
- High school
- Ability to pass Criminal verification check
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.