Order Picker/Cherry Picker Operators- APLFL
Mississauga, ON L5R4G4 CA
Do you have Fall Arrest or Fall Protection?
Our client, a state-of-the-art distribution centre has immediate openings for Order Picker Operators (Crown machines)
Why you should join our client?
This is a long-term, ongoing position with excellent potential of becoming a permanent full-time job. Candidates with exceptional work ethics, attendance and performance can be given a hired-on opportunity with our client. The benefits include Paid Vacation, Medical and Dental health plans, Group RRSP Matching Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Weekly pay with 4% vacation pay and overtime will be paid after 44 hours
We have morning and afternoon shifts available for the OrderPick
Morning Shift- 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Afternoon Shift- 3:30 PM- 12:00 AM or 1:30 PM-10:00 PM
Location- 401 and Mavis Road, Mississauga
- Forklift driver would be responsible to operate order Picker machines based on daily/weekly operational requirements, More machines experience is better & an asset. It is a narrow aisle warehouse. Machine are set on wire guard system.
- Order picking using WMS Building and staging shipments
- Stock put-away
- Maintain inventory by identifying and keeping products.
- Recording location of inventory and reporting shortages
- Scan and put away all new inventory into narrow aisle rack locations
- Load and unload trailers/containers as required
- Actively communicate with supervisors and operators to effectively handle material and notify them of problems
- Must have Valid order picker / cherry picker license
- Must have Valid working at heights / fall arrest certificate
- Valid Counterbalance and Reach license is an asset
- Must have operated an order picker / cherry picker for over a year
- Must know how to operate a RF scanner
- Must be able to handle 30lb boxes consistently and up to 50 lb. boxes on occasion
How to Apply
-Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.
-Forklift operators must be able to pass a safe driving test at our client site prior to the assignment start
-Ability to provide own police clearance check or ability to pass Armor's Clear background check
Please feel free to contact at 905-567-6855 for further questions.