Order Picker Forklift Operators- APLFL
Pickering, ON L1X0H4 CA
Do you have Fall Arrest or Fall Protection?
Our client, a state-of-the-art manufacturing and distributor of construction and land scapping equipment are hiring for Order Picker Operators for their Pickering location
***Don't' miss the chance to earn some extra money this fall
When you call us at office 905-567-6855 don't forget to ask about Armor Peak Season Bonus 2022***
Afternoon shift: 11:00 am to 7:30 pm - pay rate $22/hour
- Order picking of medium to large parts of heavy equipment by using machines.
- Careful handling of material is required as parts are very costly
- Picking / put away/ shipping and receiving is the primary function.
- Associates will be assigned on-site on the duties by the department leads or supervisors.
Requirements: Licensed Order picker
Minimum 1-2 year of experience of Order picker (Cherry picker)
Must have at least two doses of vaccine
Must have their own vehicle
Fall arrest training(asset)
Worker Health & Safety Awareness certificate (available online)
-Candidates are required to complete registration and compliance criteria of Armor People Link
- Updated resume and Forklift License are required
- Valid photo ID, SIN and legal permit to work is required (applicable to candidates on work permit)
- Qualified candidates will be setup for a virtual interview with client and after that an on-site forklift driving test at client site
- After the successful pass, Candidates will be given immediate joining dates.
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.