Raymond Reach and Order Picker Operator- APLFL
Vaughan, ON L4K5W1 CA
Pay Rate is $22/hr + 4% vacation pay
Our client deals is an industry leader in high performance in sporting optics and outdoor products including binoculars, telescopes, sunglasses, riflescopes and much more. They are presently looking to hire a reliable Raymond Reach and Order Picker operator.
Please Note: It is a 50% general Labor and 50% forklift job.
There will be general labour duties involved along with driving forklift in a safe manner. This role would include to the flexibility to work on the floor and assist in general labor duties that includes order picking, staging shipments, stock put away, packing the orders for shipping and receiving and putting the labels.
- Order picking using Raymond Reach and Cherry Pciker machines
- Stock put-away
- Inventory maintenance/rotation
- Additional warehouse duties as assigned by supervisor/ Team lead
- Must have valid Raymond reach license
- Must have valid Order picker license
- Must be comfortable to lift up to 50 LBS
- Able to commit long term
-Candidates are required to complete registration and compliance criteria of Armor People Link
- Updated resume and Forklift License are required
- Valid photo ID, SIN and legal permit to work is required (applicable to candidates on work permit)
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.