Upholsterer- Full time- APLGL
Toronto, ON M1P2E3 CA
They are currently hiring for Upholster position.
Upholsterer 1 (Basic) UPH 01
- Upholsters products requiring straightforward, basic skill.
- This role is suitable for novice Upholsterers open to learning and applying new skills.
1. Applies upholstery skillfully and according to instructions
- Reads and understands work orders and applies knowledge and experience to the task.
- Continuously learns necessary steps to upholster new product.
- Installs fabrics and leathers on arms, backs, seats, outside back, and/or arms of the frame as required.
- Trims corners with scissors, installs screws with air tools, and safely uses the staple gun and other tools.
- Manages time and prioritizes tasks to ensure completion of daily production schedule.
- Assists new/temporary employees with understanding tasks.
- Contributes as a reliable and effective team member within and across cells.
2. Performs all tasks in keeping with Keilhauer's safety and quality standards
- Ensures quality of work meets Keilhauer standards, including proper seam lines and snug cover fit.
- Reports any incidence of non-conformance or unacceptable quality on materials and components.
- Assists with assembly tasks, as required.
- Maintains company equipment and work areas in a clean and orderly manner; informs Cell Leader of
- Follows all company and OS
What we're looking for
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who is able to perform the upholstry and general manual work duties. Person who is having basic work ethic and good attitude as an employee. This includes, but not limited to, Hard working, self-driving, eager to learn; eager to do a good job and having good communication skills. Good at time management, not to mention punctuality.
Being good at making something by hand. Creative to make improvement.
1-2 years Upholstry or Manufacturing industry experience, role is trainable to right attitude candidate with willingness to learn attitude
Some experience operating the manual or power tools
Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
Willingness to learn and join in an active, high energy and high performing team
An interview will be conducted by Armor consultant
Qualified candidates will be presented further to our client
Final interview and decision will be taken by our client for successful on-boarding of suitable candidates
Police clearance check
Double vaccination status is required
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.