Warehouse Associate - APLGL
Pickering, ON L1X0H4 CA
Armor People Link is looking for warehouse associates for our client based out in Pickering. The company is a manufacturer and distributor of Construction and landscaping machinery and deals with heavy equipment.
Shift: Evening: 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM
Pay rate is paid as 3:30 to 8pm at $18/hour, after 8pm to 12am with additional night premium of $2/hour which makes them 4 hours paid at $20/hour
Duties involved Order picking, Packing, Put away in pick tower, wrapping and loading skids in trailer with a pump truck.
- Ensure inbound materials are received, inspect and put away to avoid stock out situations.
- Complete pre-operational and post-operational inspection of all equipment.
- Verify accuracy of order picked, including product name, size, etc.
- Receive returns, count and confirm quantities, accordingly complete the paperwork.
- Ability to load and unload
- 100% attendance, punctuality and ability to handle up to 50 lbs
- A high school Qualification or equivalent
- Must know how to operate a RF scanner
- Must be detail oriented
- Worker Health & Safety Awareness certificate (available online)
- Must have at least two doses of vaccination.
-Candidates are required to complete registration and compliance criteria of Armor People Link
- Valid photo ID, SIN and legal permit to work is required (applicable to candidates on work permit)
- Qualified candidates will be setup for a virtual interview with client.
- After the successful pass, Candidates will be given immediate joining dates.
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.