Warehouse Associate - APLGL
Scarborough, ON M1P2E3 CA
Armor People Link is hiring for various full time positions including Assembler and General labor for our client based out in Scarborough. Our client is a manufacturing company that deals into office furniture like chairs, table, etc. The shift for these positions is from Monday to Thursday with the possibilities of overtime on Fridays.
What you are required to do:
- Picks and distributes materials from the Warehouse using the established policies and procedures
- Following all safety protocols
- Load and unload shipments regularly, with the capability of heavy lifting up to 50 LBS
- Other responsibilities include the inspection of incoming products and regular cycle counting
What we are looking for:
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who is able to perform the manufacturing and general manual work duties. Person who is having basic work ethic and good attitude as an employee. This includes, but not limited to, Hard working, self-driving, eager to learn; eager to do a good job and having good communication skills. Good at time management, not to mention punctuality and regular attendance.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving environment is an asset;
- Completion of a high school diploma is an asset;
- Must be able to perform physical activities and handle products of various geometry and weight.
How selection process works:
An interview will be conducted by Armor consultant
Qualified candidates will be presented further to our client
Final decision will be taken by our client for successful on-boarding of suitable candidates
Double vaccination status is required
Please apply with your resume and a staffing consultant will contact you. For immediate job inquiry, please call us at 905-567-6855. Feel free to refer your Friends or family.